Monday, June 20, 2011

Blogging Break

To all my friends & blog followers,

I am taking a break from blogging over the remaining summer months. During this time I will be making some adjustments. I'll be spending time with family and friends and setting priorities for what the Lord has called me to do.

Please stay in touch with me on Facebook and Twitter. I do plan to keep the social networking active. Lord willing, I plan to start blogging again in a few months.

Many blessings to all of you!

4 gracious comments:

Leah Adams said...

May God meet you in this time of rest and relaxation. Blessings to you.

Chris K. said...

Shonda,

I will be praying for you during this Sabbath time as you refresh your spirit with God, family, and friends. May God renew your spirit and clarify what His good and perfect will is for you.

Alene said...

Just stopping by to say I miss your past of the bloggy world. I hope you had a great year. I too will be reflecting on where the Lord is calling and what He is saying this year. Merry Christmas sweet precious friend. I SOOOO miss you!

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings...