Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Siesta Fiesta

Hey—The Siesta Fiesta is only four months away!!

August 22-23, 2008
San Antonio, Texas

Are you ready??

I’m so EXCITED!!

The previous LPM blog registration data has been dumped. Lost in cyberspace somewhere. So…

First of all, go to the LPM Blog and register (or reregister) for the Siesta Fiesta. This registration is for the LPM blog readers. For the LPM blog readers who register, there will be a special seating section and lunch after the Saturday event. There is NO fee for this registration.

Then if you haven’t done so already, go and register for the LPM event by visiting Lifeway. The cost of this ticket is $55.

Finally, Patty and Kim put together a Siesta Fiesta blog for all the blog sisters to connect with one another. Visit them at the button below and let them know you’re going. Also they’ve designed some really great t-shirts and tote bags for the event.

SiestaFiesta


See you soon!!


Blessings in Christ--

6 gracious comments:

connie said...

This sounds amazing, I have tickets to see her on Aug. 1 in Louisville, but with my house being up for sell, I will most likely be giving them to some one else :( that ok I get another chance to see her... I pray that you are having a great day...
Connie
GBU

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

This does sound amazing!! I would love to go. I'm in Iowa, and airfare is crazy right now.

I am going to be praying about it, though! I would LOVE to see Beth.

Thanks for stopping by Shonda.

Blessings!

marine's words said...

shonda, I have my band and paid and all does these mean I have to re-enter all over again and paid? again? marina

Karen H TX said...

Hey Shonda, Don't know yet if I'm gonna go. I really don't want to go alone and don't know of anyone here in Houston that is going. My son is now living in San Antonio, So I could stay with him. Hopefully I can decide before it's too late.
Sisters,
Karen

Fran said...

I know girlfriend...I'll be there with bells on! It's going to be a blast!

And...I love the writing stuff you are doing. You go! Blessings and favor are my prayer for you today.

Hugs~
Fran

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

i will see you there my friend. got the ticket and all today!!! yeah - i can not wait to hug your neck!!! love, Leigh