Monday, August 25, 2008

More Siesta Fiesta Photos

I'm posting a few more photos from the weekend. These photos are courtesy Rich Kalonick with LPM. Thanks Rich! Thanks Beth, Amanda and Melissa! This two photos are the group photo after the conference. My friend Melissa and I were in the front where Beth sat for the close up photo with us. Actually I think Rich was shooting a close up of Beth with the girl, but we got to be close. :-)



Melissa & I just met Alene (in the pink) from Corpus. I've been talking with her for several months as she and a team of women are hosting a Living the Life Conference in Corpus Christi on Oct. 2-3 with Becky Terabassi as the guest speaker. I'll be there as a volunteer; ya'll be sure to check it out and come back to Texas!


These photos are courtesy of Annie at Annie's Eyes. Thanks Annie! I had a great time! Below is Angie, me, Annie, and Bev. I'm so glad I got to meet each of you.


Annie took a shot of me with Fran, Blessed by Him. Glad to meet you Fran!


Thanks for the donated photos! Love and blessings in Christ!

Engrafted by His Grace--

4 gracious comments:

Michelle V said...

Shonda,

I'm so sorry we didn't get a chance to meet! I love your pics! I can tell you had a wonderful time! It was an amazing weekend!

Blessings
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You were one of the best parts of the weekend for me, Shonda. I am so glad to know you face to face. You bless me even more! Love, Annette

Vicki Courtney said...

Shonda, you should have introduced yourself! Thanks for the invite to the Corpus event, but I am shooting the DVD for my "5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter" Bible study. Perhaps our paths will cross again!

If you have a daughter from 8-18, come see me in Katy, Texas in March, '09!

Fran said...

What a thrill to finally meet you!!
I loved hugging your neck and putting faces and voices and blog together! :)

Keep pursuing Him!
Much love,
Fran