Saturday, November 1, 2008

And the winners are...

Nicole. Nicole, you won a free book from the free book offer list.

Anna S. and Marina. You both won one free copy each from the pre-order list.

I thank each of you who entered. If you're wondering how I conducted the drawing, I went high tech. I wrote your names down on a piece of paper. Cut your names out, folded the cut papers and placed them in a bowl. I had Chase draw slips of paper out of the bowl. Whola--winners.

Winners, please send me via email your mailing address so when the books arrive I will send them out to you. My email is shonda (at) engraftedbygrace (dot) com.

I thank all of you who pre-ordered. I will be contacting you about shipping and payment options via email.

To all--the books are to arrive after Thanksgiving.

I will be posting more about what I learned from the writers conference starting next week. But for now I'm off to enjoy football this afternoon.

Have a great weekend!

Engrafted by His Grace--

5 gracious comments:

marine's words said...

wow!! can't wait to read it !! love marina

Nicole said...

Awesome! I'm assuming the "Nicole" winner is me??? Yahhh!! Very excited to read it!

Love,
Nicole

Nicole said...

Shonda,

Should your email have a "t" in the engrafted part??? Just wanted to check before I emailed you my address.

Shonda said...

Nicole,

I left the "t" out of engrafted. Sorry

shonda (at) engraftedbygrace (dot) com

Blessings in Christ--

Chel said...

I would have entered but I want to purchase a signed copy from you my dear. :-)
Danka, chel