Friday, September 25, 2009

You're Right

One afternoon my husband, Eldon and I were out grocery shopping together. He saw a display of Trail Mix and decided that would make a great snack. Then he commented to me, "You'll probably eat all the M&M's and leave me only the nuts and raisins."

After a few days, Eldon sat down in his easy chair with the bag of trail mix he waited to enjoy. As he started snacking away on the nuts and raisins, he said, "All the M&M's are gone."

"You're right," I stated, "And since I want you to be right, I removed the M&M's and ate them."

4 gracious comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

At least you left the cashews.

Cherdecor said...

Oh for the shame of it all!Ha! Ha!

Karen said...

You're so funny!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Karen

Leah Adams said...

Oh my goodness. What a scream!! I wish I had thought of that. I'll have to definitely remember that one in the future.

Leah