Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blessed with a Prize

Before Christmas I visited Joanne at The Simple Wife and entered to win a book cover that she was giving away. She held the drawing on December 21 and one of her sweet daughters randomly drew my name!!! I was just tickled so as I seldom win things!! I believe that was a sweet blessing from my Lord through Joanne! I received my prize on New Year's Eve. Below is a picture of the hand sewn book cover I won which fits the Beth Moore study books. Perfect as I'm facilitating another group in Beth Moore's latest release of Stepping Up starting in a few weeks. With this book cover no one will accidentally walk off with my study book again! Thanks Joanne!!



Also of note, my father-in-law gave me the Beth Moore's Jesus 90 Days with the One and Only for Christmas. What a treat to spend time with our Savior each day through this devotional. Thanks Dad!

I pray each of you have a healthy and prosperous New Year 2008!!

Blessings in Christ--

3 gracious comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

You are so very welcome! I'm going to be doing Stepping Up this spring too...we'll have to compare notes!

Joanne

Karen H TX said...

It's a beautiful book cover. Glad you won. And It goes well with anything Beth Moore!! It's a one-of-a-kind. Karen

Anonymous said...

Isn't is so exciting to win something? Congratulations!

I have the same Life Application Study Bible except mine is NASB. Mine even has the same burgundy color! I'd like to do the Beth Moore "David" devotional book. You'll have to let me know how you like it.

And I can't wait to hear how Beth's new study "Stepping Up" is. I'd love to be able to get the workbook!

Hope you have a great day!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog
www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt