Friday, May 1, 2009

Four Basic Personality Types

Below is a funny video about the four basic personality types. (The video is not affiliated with the training I received.) If you have never heard these terms before, I'll explain them briefly for clarification.

Sanguine--the talkative, funny person who thinks everything is fun
Choleric--natural leaders, serious, desires control
Melancholy--organizers, deep thinkers
Phlegmatic--desires peace, avoids work



Engrafted by His Grace--

7 gracious comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I love this! I saw Florence Littauer years ago and we did her personality assessment. I am Sanguine/Phlegmatic but more so Sanquine. It was so much fun to do this with a bunch of friends. It was amazing to see how well we pegged it other,too.

Starla said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Cherdecor said...

Shonda, I am sitting here laughing my head off. This is so good that I have to post it linking to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

I am glad that you are getting a chance to study the temperaments. The study helps us understand people. It is so beneficial.

Leah Adams said...

I am so choleric that I scare myself!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Leah

Angela Baylis said...

I love this, Shonda! Oh my goodness! I'm not sure what type I am! Unfortunately I think I may be Choleric more than I'd like to admit. I always thought I was Melancholy, but now I just don't know. I could even be Sanguine. The only one I am sure I am NOT is Phlegmatic. This was great!!!
Hope you are well!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Anonymous said...

After reading your descriptions of the four basic personality types, I am trying to figure out where my personality fits. I can see I am definitely a mix of at least two of them.

Hope you are doing well!
Karen

Just Be Real said...

This was great!! I love it! Thanks for sharing!!! Blessings.